Optimized costs. Increased productivity. Choose our solutions
The concept of cloud computing (in literal translation "computing in the cloud", concrete "Internet computing") is relatively new and refers to the use of computer memory and storage capacity, computing computers, servers, shared and interconnected via the Internet, without the user needing to know the physical location and configuration of systems that provide these services. The expression cloud computing comes from a symbolic graphic representation of the Internet in the form of a cloud ("the cloud"), used when the technical details of the Internet are ignored.Solicita oferta
Risks arising about cloud computing is related to the speed and stability of your internet connection. If it is not fast enough or there are interruptions, the service does not work. Also, the security data needed in the cloud can present problems and cause mistrust users. Another aspect is related to the legal situation, which is usually complex, because the user does not know in which country or countries are servers who host data.
Documents in the cloud can be accessed and modified with the help of web applications. Synchronizing user data using multiple devices connected to the cloud (e.g, a tablet, a smartphone, a laptop or a PC) is simplified. Physical data can not be stolen because the environment in which they are stored can not be damaged.
With a cloud solution, the earnings of a company can be financial, in that, in order to cover the necessary computing resources for a short period of time, you simply avoid buying them. Company may have an online store, which after sales campaigns can have a huge level visits. Earnings are on a level of flexibility, while inside a cloud, a company has access to the latest technologies.
The main cloud types are:
- SaaS - Software as a Service - Software as a service: the use of a software service system that includes a web interface (e.g OptimumDesk., Google Docs, Microsoft SharePoint Online)
- PaaS - Platform as a Service - Platform as a service: a platform using a database, a web service, etc.. (e.g Windows Azure)
- IaaS - Infrastructure as a Service - Infrastructure as a service: when using a percentage of a server, generally with a configuration that fits toneeds.
- STaaS - Storage as a service - Storage space for service: storage space is used in cloud computing (e.g DropBox, Microsoft SkyDrive, Google Drive)
- CISA - Communication as a Service - Communications as a service: the use of unified communications solutions, hosted in Data Center supplier or manufacturer (e.g Microsoft Lync)
Cloud Computing is an alternative for many business scenarios. A correct evaluation and implementation involve a specialist support.